MINSK TRANSPORT-LOGISTICS CENTRE
with BTLC State Enterprise
Minsk Transport-Logistics Centre provides a range of logistical services. Its main sphere of activity lies with acceptance, processing, and forwarding of the goods by railroad and by motor vehicles in cars and containers.
Minsk Transport-Logistics Centre possesses a wide network of branches and includes:
- Stepianka and Kolyadichy city freight stations;
- loading platforms situated at railroad stations of Molodechno, Orsha, Borisov, Molodechno, Minsk-Severny, Shabany, Smolevichy, Koydanovo, Vileyka.
84 Annajev St., 220037 Minsk
+375 17 225 82 60
+375 17 225 84 62
- acceptance, processing, and forwarding of the goods in cars and containers by railroad and by motor vehicles;
- backing out and preparation of specialized rolling stock;
- manufacturing of locking and sealing devices;
- loading and fastening of vehicles and oversized cargo at open rolling stock;
- manufacturing of fasteners and packages;
- safekeeping at warehouses and container sites;
- terminal processing and keeping of cargo at temporary storage warehouses.