Its convenient location in the near vicinity of Minsk gives the opportunity to provide a full range of services connected with universal containers operation.
The terminal consists of a container and heavy-load platforms and a covered arcuated hangar warehouse. Today the container platform is 14,625 sq.m. The track’s capacity is 29 three-place fitting platforms. Elevating machinery used at the station are gantries fitted with automated spreader catch-locks with carrying load of 20 – 35 tons with possibility of stockpiling of 20- and 40-feet containers in 3 layers.
There is an asphalt platform with useful area of 14,400 sq.m. for unloading heavy cargo. At the heavy-cargo platform operations on acceptance, loading, unloading, distribution, reconsigning, and storage of such goods as:
- packaged timber and lumber;
- metal-roll and metal tubing;
- reinforced concrete and asbestos concrete items take place.
- operations on acceptance, loading, unloading, distribution, reconsigning, and storage of goods;
- intermediate processing of goods at a covered warehouse;
- organization of combined transport using own container truck park;
- sorting, loading and unloading of large-capacity containers from cars;
- customs inspection of cargo containe.
Tel. +375 17 225 76 02