Republic Forwarding Unitary Enterprise “BELINTERTRANS – Transport-Logistics Centre” (i.e. the BTLC State Enterprise) is looking for shippers and forwarders to cooperate in forwarding service provision.
Our highly qualified staff renders a complex of services providing cargo transportation, forwarding, and customs clearance. Our forwarders care for the safety of cargo and check up the whole cycle of cargo delivery from a consignor to an addressee door.
The BTLC staff process shipping data given by the customer, come to agreement with foreign railways about the terms and the cargo transportation order, select railcars and control their movement along the Belarusian Railway and the CIS roads, control cash inflows, reconcile transported volumes and mutual settlements with the customers.
This activity has a dominant position in the company's development strategy and includes:
- development of optimal and efficient schemes of goods transportation, provision of integrated services;
- conclusion of agreements with partner service providers involved in the planning and implementation of transport and logistics schemes of goods delivery;
- payments for transportation through the territory of the Republic of Belarus and other CIS countries, the Baltic States and the European Union;
- participation in the formation of an effective pricing policy of the Belarusian Railway in order to create optimal conditions for transportation;
- rapid provision of transport services to consumers, background information on routes, conditions and cost of transportation by «hotline»;
- organization of cargo transportation, including dangerous, oversized and heavy cargoes;
- cargo delivery in weight from 0.2 to 1.5 tons.
tel.: (+375 17) 225-42-23, fax 227-12-19
Leave an application for cargo forwarding here