Director: Rutsky Gheorghy Vatslavovich
Address: 3/1 Kizhevatov St., Brest 224004, Republic of Belarus
Telephones: (+375 162) 26-35-90, (+375 162) 23-59-56
Brest branch of BTLC State Enterprise has been successfully operating on the market of transport services since 1992.
Brest branch provides a wide range of services on transportation and forwarding of cargo on railways of CIS, Baltic countries, Western Europe, and Asian-Pacific region:
- transport and forwarding service and international transportation by railway with payment of freight for the whole route at the most advantageous rates;
- combined cargo transportations from/to Western Europe through border crossing Terespol/Brest (motor car-wagon/container);
- providing of empty refrigerated sections and covered 1,520 mm gage wagons for loading of imported cargo to the station Malashkeviche Border Control Point Cargo;
- provision of wagons and high-capacity containers owned by the Belarusian Railways;
- guarding and escorting of cargos along the whole route by a special division (with allotment and equipment of a covered heated wagon);
- organization of work at Brest railway junction: reloading of cargo from motor vehicles to railway transport; reloading from the 1,435 mm gage railcars to 1,520 mm gage railcars;
- customs clearance and surveyor control of cargos reloaded.
Brest branch of BELINTERTRANS State Enterprise provides advantageous, quick, and secure cargo delivery by railway transport from the countries of Western Europe to Mongolia and China and back in Mongolian Vector container train www.mv.brit.by.